Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankyou

I designed this in a program called Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer.

Supplies:
Backgroud paper from the program

Flowers from a Scrapbook Flair kit called Teen







Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

12 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh how kind of you! cute card!
I hope that you get a chance to visit my blog some day. I'm part of your SCS group, too. you do such creative work and provide great resources to all of us! thank you!

fishlips said...

You are so very welcome..Tanja, its lots of fun looking at your new posts! Congratulations on the design things, wow you are amazing!!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, that is sooo sweet!!!!


cheryl

Conni said...

nice job, I didn't know they had a program like that!! You are very welcome!!
C

Angie Williams said...

Too cool! Love being part of the group also!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I am here for you SCS blogging sister.

Kryssi said...

aww thats so sweet !

Lyn S said...

How sweet of you! This is so cool, wish I could figure out how to do stuff like this!

Darlene said...

Nicely done and a GREAT idea!!
THANK YOU!!

Teresa Kline said...

so very sweet! *~*

Ann said...

Awww! How sweet! I'm having fun in our new little group, too! :D

Tina said...

You did a great job! Love all your card sayings, might have to use the new baby boy one! My friend is having a little boy!