Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

GC029 - Xmas Card 021


Supplies Used:
I used two different Christmas patterned paper from mini deco christmas scrapbook paper pack.
Then I cut out 3 circles in different colours green, red and white.

I use Christmas ribbon that look ok with my card. I attached the ribbon with glue dots

Then I put a little bit of glue around the edge of the circles, then I sprinkled a little bit of silver glitter. Once the glitter is dried, I stamped different Christmas images on them. I attached the circles to the card with glue dots.

Stamps I used: Fiskars Christmas Collection

Inside Greeting Card: Happy Holidays

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

8 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, so cute! Love the LO and papers you used! :D

Dianne said...

Cute blend of papers and colors!

Danielle's Designs said...

Great card Sketch! I will have to try later....

fishlips said...

Love the Christmas Paper, it's so perfect and Do I ever love the glitter around each circle image...Just a perfect Christmas Card!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute papers!

Timetostamp said...

Great card sketch! It's really cute!
Heather

Jennifer Scull said...

great papers!

Unknown said...

so so cute.