Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

GC019 - Pink Baby Card

Inside Greeting Card: Blank

This is my first every card using my new stamps that I have brought myself.

Card Size: 4" x 6"





Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

16 comments:

Amanda said...

Keep at stamping -- it is lots of fun and you will LOVE it!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

so nice and bright! :)

Leslie said...

Great layout!!!

Stephanie said...

cute card... cute dog... added you to my blog, glad to be in group 3!

Amy J said...

Looking great! Keep on stampin'!

Amy J

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the circles!

Carmen said...

Sweet card.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card...love the pink.

Angie Williams said...

Cute simple card! Love the buggy image!

Kristin said...

cute stamp image and good job with layering the 2 circles! great baby girl card!

Kryssi said...

i love the buggy too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanja,

Another Aussie I see!

Colleen Wold said...

I just love all the pink! What a sweet card.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card! Pink is my favorite color.

fishlips said...

How neat is this, pretty pretty!!!!

Virginia Killmore said...

Love your colors!