Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Greeting Card Sayings - Thankyou

Thankyou for your kindness

Thanks for being my friend

Thanks a bunch

Thankyou much more
Than a greeting can say,
Because you were thoughtful
In such a nice way!

A note to thankyou and to say
The memory of your thoughtfulness
will be remembered
for many a day

Many, many thanks to you!
you brought real delight
and heled make my day
More happy and more bright!

Please accept our sincere thanks
for the lovely gift
Both the thought and the gift
made us very happy

We sincerely appreciate
and thank you
for your very lovely
Wedding gift

Our sincere thanks
for all your good wishes
and very lovely gift

Your treat me like one
of the family ....
But thanks anyway!

Thank you!
I'm speechless...
that's a first!

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments: