Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Greeting Card Sayings - Friendship

Everyone hears what you say
Friends listen to what you say
Best friends listen to what you don't say

Count your life by smiles, not tears
Count your age by friends, not years

A friend is someone who chooses you...
... Out of a whole world of people

When hands reach out in friendship,
hearts are touched with joy

A friend is someone who understands
your past, believes in your future, and
accepts you today

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

6 comments:

fishlips said...

Your Friendships saying are so perfect...Thanks Bunches!!!!

Carmen said...

Great sayings thanks for sharing :)

Ilina Crouse said...

Thanks for sharing all those greetings, I am always in need for a perfect greeting, and I know these will come in handy.

Anonymous said...

whenever I look at your blog, all of these words inspire me so much. thank you very much.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

More great sayings for cards. Thanks for sharing them all. I have saved them for future use. :-)

Jennifer Scull said...

more wonderful sayings for us to use! thanks!