Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Card Sketches Designs

I have decided to put some Card Sketches on here that I am working on one at the moment and when I have finished with the designes and the card to match them. I will upload them to the blog.

Can't wait to start sharing with my SCS friends

Tanja

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

8 comments:

Christyne said...

YAY!!! More sketches to play with! Thanks for sharing with us Tanja!

Jaspere said...

Looking forward to it. Maybe I'll try a few...you just never know.

Angie Williams said...

Sounds like fun! I will be watching for them!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love card sketches, can't wait to see what you have.

Kristin said...

Sketches are great! Looking forward to what you design/create.

Jennifer Scull said...

excited to see what you have in store for us!

Amy J said...

Looking forward to what's up your sleeve!

Amy J

Jennie said...

Looking forward to seeing them!