Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Blogger # 2 Challenge # 1


This is for our very first challenge on SCS Bloggers Group 2 which was organised by Sara and we had to use Polka Dot paper and ribbon.

I thought that I do a pink theme with this one as the polka dot paper has pink dots in it.

I put white ribbon on the bottom of the card and I added a flower die cut on it. Then I added a 3D butterfly sticker to the flower.

Inside the card will say Happy Birthday


Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

5 comments:

Kristin said...

cute! i love polka dot paper, too.

Dru said...

Wow! What a great glossery - very helpful for a lot of people I'm sure. Nice card - like the polka dots and that cute little butterfly. Thanks for sharing. Take Care, Dru

Jennifer Scull said...

you incorporated the challenge nicely into your card! :)

Unknown said...

Cute card. I love the butterfly.

Carmen said...

Great job on the challenge!!