Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Blogger # 3 Challenge #1


Here is my entry for our very first Challenge. We had to use the colours yellow and orange and some sort of a flower stamp.

I used grant archival - paper chic flower stamp which I stamped with black whispers ink.

Also around the edge of the flower I went around with green blending chalk







Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanja that is a really pretty flower!

Lyn S said...

Pretty card Tanja! Love the stamp.

Virginia Killmore said...

Love the border and the card tfs

Jennifer Scull said...

you did a very nice job with the challenge, which is a very difficult one! I panicked for a moment and thought that it was for group 2, but whew, what relief! ;) I'll just sit back and look at everyone else's pretty creations! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, I really love those colors together. I like the shape of your card too.

Kristin said...

this is great! love the stamp

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo pretty!

Conni said...

looks great, and lucky you for being tagged too!!
C

fishlips said...

You did a fantastic job on this challenge your card is so pretty!!!! love the image too....

Anonymous said...

I like the flower stamp that you used for this card!

Stephanie said...

Oh very nice, I like the black...

Jennie said...

Great job! Love the layout with the background colors. Nice flower stamp too!

Carmen said...

Great card! Thats a cool flower image!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. Pretty flower.