Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

GC035 - Xmas Card 023


Inside Greeting Card: Blank

Card Size: 4" x 6"

The Christmas tree is made out of origami. I use a gold star sticker for the top of the tree.







Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

16 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this tree card, very pretty! *~*

~ j said...

this is a really fun technique! you did a great job with it :)

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty!

Kathi said...

Wow. That's just stunning! Gorgeous card!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute, I love the paper you chose to make your tree with.

Unknown said...

Love this tree!!!

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Wow! Beautiful card! I could not imagine making that!

Robin

Helen said...

VERY clever!

Lyn S said...

Love your origami tree cards Tanja!

fishlips said...

I just love this tree...I found a how to on this tree and I can't wait to make one too... This is Stunning!!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So pretty! Great tree.

Marnie said...

Awesome paper folding technique!

Virginia Killmore said...

wonderful paper and origami!

Virginia Killmore said...

Great paper folding and awonderful card!

Unknown said...

Nice paper technique! Share it in a tutorial?

ScrappinGalz said...

Love the tree! Very pretty card