Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Card Sketch 2

1. Use 2 different patterned paper
2. Ribbon - use any ribbon that you have
3. Stamped image or whatever you like to use

Card size: 4" x 6"

Here is the link to the sample card that I did for this challenge:
http://ozziesgreetingcardsbytanja.blogspot.com/2008/11/card-sketch-challenge-2-christmas_16.html
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

3 comments:

fishlips said...

What a neat sketch...Thanks for sharing!!!

Carmen said...

Great sketch!

Katy Myhre said...

Cool sketch. I may have to try this.

Katy scs grp