Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Shaker Card 2


I made this for a cardmaking swap on one of my other groups.

I used a santa sticker and I put small white seed beads in the shaker part for the snow.

Inside Greeting Card: Merry Christmas

Card Size: 4" x 6"


Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

22 comments:

Lauren said...

Thats great Tanya. xx

Jennifer Scull said...

shaker cards are so much fun to make! thanks for sharing!

fishlips said...

Wow do I ever love the snow...so cute!!!

Dru said...

Both your shaker cards are so cute - love the bling. Dru

Angie Williams said...

Very cute! I have been scared to make a shaker, but I think I will try it for sure!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Jaspere said...

You are making real progress with Christmas cards and I just love shaker cards.

Ann said...

So cute! Gotta love a shaker card! :D

Ilina Crouse said...

this came out wonderful! I LOVE shaker cards! TFS

B said...

Oh how fun! :-) Love it!

Christine Riley said...

Too cute, I've got to try making one of these. Great job!
Hugs, Christine :)

Virginia Killmore said...

That deer is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! I love it.

Anne said...

how fun is that ! Love the beads!

Gina Lindsay said...

I really need to learn how to do those shaker cards, cute!

Lyn S said...

Your shaker cards are wonderful Tanja, great job!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card and a great idea!

hugs & smiles

~Spike

Tania said...

These shaker cards are so lovely!

Stephanie said...

awesome shaker cards, I have never made one...

Kristin said...

cute shaker cards... love those!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

This is really cute!