Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Friday, November 28, 2008

I've have been tagged for the first time

I was tagged by Katherine (beadfreak22)

Here are the rules
Seven random/weird facts about myself
1. I am into true stories ie. Aliens, UFO's, crime.

2. I don't like the colour of my hair which is red.

3. My dog likes to sleep under the blankets in the bed in winter.

4. I like to listen to Kylie Minogue.

5. I don't think that I am that creative with my cards as I should be.

6. I like looking at the stars at night.

7. I don't mind the hot weather that we get in South Australia, Austrlia.

I am tagging 7 people that I think have very interesting blogs and they are as follows:

1. Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine

2. Melyssa aka:croppixie

3. Jennifer Scull

4. Gina

5. Anne Power

6. Sue Daly

7. Amy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tanja, I am so honored.

Jennifer Scull said...

thanks for the tag! what a neat way to get to know everyone!!! :)

fishlips said...

hehehhe congrats on being tagged!!!!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats on being tagged....I am sooo pleased you tagged me..what fun..thank you! *~*

Teresa Kline said...

congrats on being tagged....thank you soo much for taking me...what fun! *~*

Amy J said...

OH, must get busy on this! Fun things to learn about you!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Fun stuff, Tanja! Thanks for playing along!