Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Greeting Card Sayings - Misc.

Love Sayings

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I just wanted to say
I love you!

Easter Sayings

Happy Easter

Hoppy Easter

Sympathy Sayings

In deepest sympathy!
My thoughts and prayers are with you

With heartfelt sympathy

Valentine Day Sayings

For my wife... my one and only valentine
you are very special

Just want to tell you that you are special
and to wish you a very
Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine Day

Because you're so special
this is coming your way
with love and kisses
on Valentine's Day

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments: