Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Jewellery Making Blog

I will be doing another blog for my Jewellery making and I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for the name of it. If so, would you be able to email me your ideas. Now that I am trying to make my own jewellery and someone gave me the idea of doing a blog just for my jewellery making I though of doing another one.

Happy New Year everyone

Thanks


Photobucket

1 comment:

Oma said...

Hi Tanja

I make jewelery too. If you work with swarovski crystals, you could put the word bling in your blog name. Just an idea.