Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Jewellery Making Blog Update

I now have decided on a name which someone has helped me with. It is going to be called Ozzie's Jewellery Creations.

Now all I have to do is set it up and start working on it. I will put a link up on here when it is all set up. It will have instructions on it as well.

Happy New Year Everyone and thankyou for looking at my blog.

The new site is at http://ozziesjewellerycreations.blogspot.com/. Please let me know what you think of it.

Photobucket

5 comments:

CraftyRia said...

I think it's cute that you're calling it "Jewellery."
What country are you from?

It's almost like a play on words.

Amy J said...

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! Please accept my apologies for not visiting lately! Happy New Year!

Amy J

Teresa Kline said...

I think it is a great idea to have a jewelry blog.....much success with your jewelry, too! *~*

Ilina Crouse said...

Great idea with the Jewelery blog.
Hope you have a lots of fun with it :)

Jennifer Scull said...

Best of luck with your new site!