Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Card Sketch 5

1. Use red or pink card
2. Use red or pink card for this part

* You can either punch out the heart shape either in red or pink
* If using red card, I would use red hearts
* If using pink card, I would use pink hearts
* Sentiment can either be a sticker or stamped image whatever you like

Card Size: 4” x 6”

Here is the link to the sample card that I made up http://ozziesgreetingcardsbytanja.blogspot.com/2009/02/t040-valentine-day-card-001.html



Photobucket

4 comments:

Jaspere said...

That's a great sketch. If I give it a go I'll place a link to your site. Thanks!`

Ann said...

You've been photo tagged! Stop by my blog to see...

Teresa Kline said...

awesome sketch, I made a card similiar to this sketch the other day! *~*

Angie Williams said...

great sketch! I hope to try it this weekend!