Copyright

All cards and designs were created by me ©Tanja.
You may use them non commercially only.
Please do not take my designs and claim them as your own.
Do not pass them around to other blogs or groups.
If your friends like them then please send them a link to my blog.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I was wondering if anyone can check out my new jewellery making blog and let me know what you think of it. The site is at http://ozziesjewellerycreations.blogspot.com/. Just to see if it looks ok. Would you please email me with your ideas.

Thanks

Tanja

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anne said...

Stopping by to say hi-good luck with our goals.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Tanja - I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while - with the holidays, it's been crazy, but hopefully now that things have calmed down, I'll be able to do more. I just visited your jewelry blog and it looks great - I will be visiting that site as well. Have a great evening

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Your jewelry blog looks great! Very pretty jewelry. :-)

Carmen said...

Hi! Wishing you a prosperous new year.

Gina Lindsay said...

Good luck with all your craft goals in the coming year. Can't wait to see more of your jewlery.

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty Jewelry. I used to do this too and had alot of fun at it.

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to say hi and Happy New Year!

Dru said...

Just stopping by to say Hi and Happy New Year. Hope you realize all your goals for this year. Going to check out your jewelry blog now